First Time THRIVErs
We are SO excited you're here!
WELCOME TO THRIVE!
BEFORE CLASS - WHAT I NEED
1. Create an account online and book your first class! You can do this by selecting any class on our schedule page and
purchasing your first class! Or feel free to walk-in and we can help you! As a new student, there is no requirement to
pre-register for your first class.
2. Arrive 10 minutes before the start of class so we can give you a quick tour, walk you through what class will look like and set you up with equipment if necessary. You'll also get to meet your instructor and sign a release form.
3. Bring water! If you are attending a Jazzercise class, please make sure to bring your sneakers with you. Yoga and POP Pilates are traditionally done barefoot or with socks if desired.
3. Wear workout clothes you will be comfortable in while you sweat! We recommend shorts or capris and short sleeve tops or tank tops. If you are taking restorative yoga, we recommend a light sweater or coverup and bring a small blanket if you have one.
1. Have your water handy! Those muscles will be working hard so you need to make sure you have water to rehydrate!
2. Keep your phone tucked away. This hour is for YOU so tuck those phones away as to not to distract you or other students during class.
3. Do only what you feel comfortable doing. Listen to your body. Jazzercise and POP Pilates can take a little time to get used to. So take your time, do what you can, and ask questions after class if you have them! Yoga is also a progressive practice, so don't expect to be able to do all the poses your first class. Your instructor will always provide modifications.
4. Bring on the Good Vibes! This is YOUR hour and we are here to have FUN! Make sure to woop, holler, and WOO all you want. Actually, you'll find your instructor team encourages it!
1. Talk to your instructor about buying a recurring pass! You don't want to leave the studio without your next party session planned!
2. Hydrate and stretch! While we provide many stretches in class, make sure to continue that party at home.
3. Don't feel discouraged if you didn't catch all the poses or moves. Getting used to a new workout routine takes time and we'll help you through it!
4. Talk to your instructor and ask questions! Let them know what you thought of class and ask them to clarify any of the moves for you!
5. Take a picture and tag us on Instagram or Facebook! We love when groups of friends take class together and we are all about fostering community in the Concord area! So tell your friends and get a few to join you the next time!
6. SHINE with that post-class glow!
We ask that all students who would like to take an in-person class sign up ahead of time via FitLi. If it is your first time with us, please just walk in. Fitli will not be accessible to you until you're a registered member! You will receive an email with instructions once you're registered.
If you are an iPhone user, you may download the FitLi App. If you are an Android user, you may save the FitLi Web address to your home screen on your cell phone. There is no app currently for Android users. You should have received an email saying that you "purchased" a membership for $0. This is just our team ad
ding you to our system. Your account will be set up under the email address your provided at registration.
Follow the prompts to establish a free Fitli account.
Once an account has been established select "Find a Business."
Search for and select THRIVE Group Fitness as your business.
From here our schedule will be accessible and you can book your classes directly.
You will only be able to book into classes in which you have a membership.
**booking classes online is extremely important. It provides our instructors a roster for the class and is used for attendance and cancelation notification if necessary.
Our Jazzercise classes are streamed online LIVE and are accessed via our MyFitPro microsite! We are very excited to have access to this amazing technology which allows our students to have the in-class experience from the comfort of their own home.
MyFitPro is accessed via a Web Browser on whichever device you choose. The only device we know that WILL NOT work is the Google Pixel3.
Before accessing your first class:
Close all windows and apps on your device.
Make sure that your internet connection is strong.
When logging in to our MyFitPro site, use your first and last name as the username.
You will need a password to access class. This password changes monthly and is sent to your email on file.
Login approximately 5 minutes before each class. Our classes start streaming promptly at the stated class time.